The Construction Innovation Forum (CIF) is an international, non-profit organization formed in 1987 to recognize and encourage innovation that improves the quality, efficiency and cost effectiveness of construction.
Learn more about CIF:
- How does CIF recognize innovation?
- What are the goals of CIF?
- How did it get started?
- How well is it working?
- Does it duplicate other efforts?
- Who can submit a nomination for the NOVA Award?
- Why should a company participate?
Read the Letter from the Founding Chairman
and discover the Executive Committee
behind CIF's success.
The Construction Innovation Forum
6494 Latcha Road
Walbridge, OH 43465
Phone: (419) 725-3108
Fax: (419) 725-3079
Web Site: www.cif.org
CIF is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, Federal ID # 38-2745184. Rev-11/97